What is Northwest ImageShare?
Northwest ImageShare provides all physicians in the area fast centralized access to patient images and reports, regardless of where the image was acquired. The result is improved, overall care.
Northwest ImageShare is a cloud-based regional imaging management solution run in collaboration between Harrison Medical Center, Harrison Imaging, Harrison Health Partners, and The Doctors Clinic to overcome the technical challenges of accessing patient images and information from various offices. Historically, patients were required to visit provider offices to pick up CD’s of their imaging studies if they visited a new physician. Now with Northwest ImageShare, one data center supplies all necessary patient information – when requested – regardless of which provider did the study.
What does this mean for patients?
- Eliminates duplicative scanning and unnecessary radiation exposure
- Shorter treatment times in the emergency department
- Negates the need to collect CD's from prior studies
- Flexibility when choosing providers
- Peace-of-mind knowing your imaging history travels with you
What does this mean for participating physicians?
- All patient imaging history available in one viewing location
- Access to all imaging history for emergency patients to make informed decisions
- A single PACS interface available from mobile devices
- Improved patient care
- Economies of scale pricing to maintain the PACS infrastructure